Shop by Category
Prices: British Pounds
Recording Artist Additional Terms
Additional Terms and Conditions for Artists Selling their Tracks through Noochoon
a. Tracks claimed as your own are your own work, copyrighted to you. When your tracks are sent to us you must agree to take responsibility for any aberrations in copyright which may occur. (If you receive payment for tracks and they are subsequently found not to be yours, you will be directly responsible for the legal and financial ramifications.) b. Cover versions are covered by the requisite MCPS licence, or are covered in the knowledge of and by written agreement of the writer.
1. All setup charges incurred for the placement of your tracks on Noochoon, editing, coding and manufacture of sample will be paid to Noochoon before artists may be paid for downloads sold.
2. A statement of costs will be provided to the artist when you send tracks to Noochoon for consideration.
3. Setup charges may be, in some circumstances, deducted from the initial download profits. This will be agreed in writing in advance of setup being carried out.
4. Downloads will be sold at a cost of 79p, and artists will receive 50p per download sold (except where songs are co-written or subject to the conditions of Clauses 4i and 4ii)
4i) Songs, tracks and other downloads that are co-written by Lane and Lane will be sold with the following split in profits:
Artist : 50% Writer : 25% Noochoon : 25%. In the case of a 79p download, this will be approximately 35p to the artist and 17p to Lane and Lane and 17p to Noochoon.
4ii)Songs, tracks and downloads which have been sourced by Noochoon and re-recorded by an artist at the Beehouse will be sold with the following split in profits:
5. Downloads will be supplied by the artist in MP3 or MP4 format unless otherwise agreed.
6. Artists using the download site for the retail of their tracks must agree to be a part of the Noochoon mailing list, and to regularly check their emails and the website for updates to our policies and provisions.
7. Artists must confirm that tracks submitted by them are their own original work, and that they are the owners of the copyright, or have obtained the relevant permissions for the publication of each track.
8. Artists must supply a description of each track submitted including genre, the "story of the track" artists details, credits for all playing and writing, and any other information they consider relevant to market the track.
9. A small picture or image should be provided for each track to identify it visually. This picture should be the intellectual property of the artist.If no image is provided, Noochoon reserves the right to add its own image.
10. Noochoon accepts no responsibility for the protection of tracks from criminal activity, hackers etc whilst they are a part of the Noochoon website. Consequently Noochoon is not liable for any loss of revenue however perceived which may result from criminal theft of tracks or parts thereof from its website. As standard however, purchase of tracks is through a secure server.